GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE.
If you do have a voucher which is still in date please book a table to visit us and use it. Please also read our terms and conditions regarding the gift certificate
You can enjoy our tasting menus in the bar without pre ordering however if you want to treat a friend by all means call us on the day of their visit to pay for their tasting menu
The London Gin Club is in Soho and specialises in gin and gin cocktails. They currently have over 270 premium distilled and small batch boutique gins.
For details about this months gin tasting menus any other gin related things for that matter visit The London Gin Club website, see information below, where you can also discover more about gin, booking a table and joining the Club.
Additional terms and conditions
- YOU MUST BE OVER 18 USE THE GIFT CERTIFICATE
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All Gift Certificates are valid for 9 months from the date of purchase and must be used within that timeframe.
- All Gift Certificates have an expiry date on the front (9 months from the date of purchase). Gift Certificates must be used in the London Gin Club bar on a date up to and including the expiry date, otherwise the Gift Certificate will be deemed to be invalid and can no longer be used, and no liability will be accepted by the London Gin Club or London Peculiar.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to keep their Gift Certificate or the email Gift Certificate safe.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Certificates. If your Gift Certificate has been redeemed by someone else we cannot replace its value or the Gift Certificate itself.
The London Gin Club is open Tuesday to Friday between 4pm – 11.30pm and Saturday at 1pm - 11.30pm, with last admission at 10.50 pm.
22 Great Chapel Street, Soho, London, W1F 8FR. For details see the London Gin Club website