What gift do you get for someone who loves everything about gin? You get them everything about gin! We have put together the perfect a gift box for the ginthusiast in your life.
Everything (minus the ice and garnish) they need to make a perfect serve gin and tonic at home, plus The London Gin Clubs collection of gin gifts including our incredibly popular periodic table of gin.
Each gift box contains:
- 2 x copa glasses
- 2 x 50ml Brokers Dry gin
- 2 x 200ml Fever Tree Indian tonic
- 1 x Brokers information card, including the botanicals used and a suggested G&T garnish.
- 1 x Gin Tasting guide, a double sided sheet which includes:
- Gin Tasting Flavour Wheel – Humans are very good at recognising flavours but relatively bad at naming them. The gin tasting flavour wheel is designed to help you describe the gins you encounter. It includes the main flavour categories found in today’s artisan gins with general and specific descriptive words, including a section for mouthfeel. Use it to help you identify and describe the aromas, flavours and sensations you experience when you taste a gin.
- The LGC Guide to Gin Tasting – a brief guide on how to taste gin including tips on the ideal glassware, tonic and ice, and what to look for in the nose, profile and linger of a premium gin.
- 1 x Gin notebook - to enable them to keep track of the gins they have encounter
- 1 x set of 5 Gin postcards
- 1 x trifold Underground Map of Gin
- 1 x Gin Periodic table (A3 poster)
- 1 x Gin Does the Job poster (A4 poster)
Available for customer pick-up from the bar