GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE
GIN TASTING MENUS CAN BE BOUGHT IN THE BAR WHEN YOU VISIT, IF YOU WANT TO TREAT A FRIEND BOOK A TABLE AND CALL US ON THE DAY TO ARRANGE PAYMENT.
The London Gin Club is proud to present the Flavour spectrum tasting menu.
Each spectrum tasting menu offers a gin from each flavour category: Dry, floral, citrus, savoury, spice, sweet, aged and a gin liqueur.
Each gin is served with tonic ( except the aged and liqueur) and individually paired garnish.
The gins chosen are
- DRY: Brokers
- FLORAL : Bloom
- CITRUS: Langtons No 1
- SWEET : Hayan's Old Tom
- SAVOURY : Gin MAre
- SPICE: Bathtub
- AROMATIC : Half hitch
- LIQUEUR : Hayman's gin liqueur
This is a great gin experience and makes an excellent gift for the gin lover in your life. (Hopefully to share with you)
This voucher is redeemable only at The London Gin Club at The Star. Once you pay for the voucher it will be sent via e mail or post either to you or your lucky friend.
Please note this is not automated so the voucher may take a day to arrive. For urgent vouchers please call us once you've placed your order and we'll do the best we can to get it to you quick smart!
Additional terms and conditions
- YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO PURCHASE THIS GIFT CERTIFICATE
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All Gift Certificates are valid for 9 months from the date of purchase and must be used within that timeframe.
- All Gift Certificates have an expiry date on the front (9 months from the date of purchase). Gift Certificates must be used in the London Gin Club bar on a date up to and including the expiry date, otherwise the Gift Certificate will be deemed to be invalid and can no longer be used, and no liability will be accepted by the London Gin Club or London Peculiar.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to keep their Gift Certificate or the email Gift Certificate safe.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Certificates. If your Gift Certificate has been redeemed by someone else we cannot replace its value or the Gift Certificate itself.
The London Gin Club is open Tuesday to Friday between 4pm – 11.30pm and Saturday at 1pm - 11.30pm,with last admission at 10.50 pm.
22 Great Chapel Street, Soho, London, W1F 8FR. For details see the London Gin Club website
22 Great Chapel St,
Soho, London, W1,